We all know that emails alone are not gonna bring you the lead.
Are you bringing the trust factor on your website, email signatures, LinkedIn ? Software review websites such as Capterra and G2 Crowd have become a good way.
Here is a video recording where we explain to NittoLearn on OceanFrogs’s strategy.
Zoom Recording of Discussion with NittoLearn
Here are some notes to follow:
- Make sure what categories you are in. Don’t go too much out of your scope. This helped OceanFrogs be in the G2 quadrant.
- Talk to G2 Crowd/Capterra on the number for you to qualify for the recognition.
- Make sure you do it well ahead of the deadline (set by G2 crowd). Otherwise, reviews will come altogether and the G2 crowd will get suspicious.
How to Take Permission:
- We checked with the manager and above. We asked only one person per company.
- We communicated The review should be using a corporate id.
- We brought it to their attention that they should not copy and paste from the review template.
- We made them aware that the review company might follow up and ask them additional questions.
Build importance during execution:
- We mentioned that Vinay discussed with you on the phone about the review.
- We mentioned that this is a strategic initiative.
- Trick to get reviews from busy customers: We mentioned that theirs is the last review left for us to reach the milestone.
- Do not encourage customer use a template. do what it takes to make it original.
- Content of reviews should match with your value proposition. Discuss that with customers during your request.