Have you ever wished for that secret stash of leads lying somewhere around to lay your hands on? Well, we have just hit the jackpot.
For ages, the marketing and sales teams have heavily relied on firmographics and technographics data to scout their next lead. We were no exceptions. However, we felt that we were definitely missing out one more key metric to evaluate our target customers.
While working with one of our long-term customers, it dawned upon us that capturing awards data along with firmographics and technographics, generated better and comprehensive insights on intent to purchase.
FIRMOGRAPHICS: provide a customer’s placement in the industry segment.
TECHNOGRAPHICS: provide a sneak peek into an organization’s tech health and maturity.
AWARDS: You find the “TRENDSETTERS”.
Any organization or its leaders receiving awards clearly indicates a drive for excellence. You need to engage TRENDSETTERS in a different way. Your marketing strategy needs to evolve as per the players you wish to engage. Just blasting an impersonal email will not let your cash register go “ka-ching”. Some homework would definitely help.
- Know what your target account excels in.
- What are their innovations?
- Think what value addition can you do to them.
Awards data is a powerful signal into an organization’s investment to grow. For example: If a target account wins “Leadership and Excellence Awards”, it clearly indicates that they would be open to adapt new offerings to keep themselves ahead of the curve.
Start the “Smart and Sharp” conversation to engage TRENDSETTERS with a positive intent to purchase. Innovative companies are champions in what they do. They have the affordability to invest in next-gen technologies and generally respond well to crisp marketing campaigns.
Our tool “INSIGHTS” does exactly that. It captures information on industry trendsetters and zeroes in on influential go-getter decision makers.
“Are your campaigns TRENDSETTER ready?”
- (Demo Template) July 19, 2021
- How to sell your HR SaaS using Sales Intelligence? June 7, 2021
- How to Run A Review Campaign Yourself on G2? April 26, 2021
- Intent on Deskless Workers April 12, 2021
- Cloud Consumption Report March 11, 2021
- Become a Top Performer on G2 Crowd / Capterra February 8, 2021
- Go to Market Strategy for South East Asia Region January 4, 2021
- How does Intent Data Add More Value to a CRM Customer’s Basket? October 21, 2020
- Customer 360 Degree View Helps Increase Customer Engagement October 6, 2020
- Leveraging Intent Data to Target Accounts September 28, 2020