Last month you discovered Awards Data as a powerful intent to purchase signal. They provide invaluable insights into a TRENDSETTER’s growth trajectory.
Now you know have the trump card. Let’s find out how to deal it right.
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH AWARDS DATA ?
Let it catch dust. Kidding!
PICTURE THIS :
You are trying to make holiday plans with your family. You visit one of those standard travel booking sites. The chances are high that you would click on those packages that would let you customize. You might have to shell out more but there is something for each and every member of your family. Money well spent. Everybody leaves happy.
THE POINT BEING :
One size does not fit all. We personalize in every important planning that we do.Why is it okay to assume that a generic mail would invite any response from a lead ?
You need to be very attentive with your introductory emails to clients. It is the very first handshake with a prospect. The “go-getter” decision makers have no clue how your organization might bring value to them. You should be worth the 30 seconds he is might be willing to spend on you.
AWARDS DATA SHOULD BE:
- LATEST : Never compose your email with old awards information. It shows lack of homework on your end. The lead would quickly lose interest and disengage. To my best guess, stick to awards data, which are no older than 5 months tops.
IF YOU CANNOT SERVE IT HOT, DO NOT SERVE IT COLD
- RELEVANT: Pick the right kind of award to talk about in your introductory emails to clients. The greeting section of your email should organically lead you to introduce products or services you are selling. How to make the connection is something that requires thought experiments.
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT :
With the right content as ice-breakers, you are sure to increase open rates. You are better equipped to start the conversation with the “ready-to-engage” prospects.
According to MarketingSherpa, 82% of prospects value content made for their specific industries, and 67% say the same of content created for their specific job functions.
Therefore, the next time you compose your introductory emails to clients, remember to arm yourself with AWARDS DATA.
What do you do when all you got is stale awards data? Thoughts anyone?
- (Demo Template) July 19, 2021
- How to sell your HR SaaS using Sales Intelligence? June 7, 2021
- How to Run A Review Campaign Yourself on G2? April 26, 2021
- Intent on Deskless Workers April 12, 2021
- Cloud Consumption Report March 11, 2021
- Become a Top Performer on G2 Crowd / Capterra February 8, 2021
- Go to Market Strategy for South East Asia Region January 4, 2021
- How does Intent Data Add More Value to a CRM Customer’s Basket? October 21, 2020
- Customer 360 Degree View Helps Increase Customer Engagement October 6, 2020
- Leveraging Intent Data to Target Accounts September 28, 2020